Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers are an easy and healthy dinner! Perfect for a simple weeknight dinner.
These stuffed bell peppers come together in less than an hour, with minimal ingredients.
I shared this quick and easy recipe over on Instagram and y'all loved it! I decided to share it over here so we could refer back to it. It's really such an easy yet filling meal. Perfect for dinner or even lunch.
Simply combine cooked quinoa with black beans, corn, tomatoes, and green chilies. Fill each bell pepper with the mixture and bake. Top with a dollop of guacamole, if desired!
TIP: Cook your quinoa ahead of time! I use my little rice cooker to cook the quinoa and it turns out perfect every time.
Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 4 bell peppers cut in half and deseeded
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup frozen corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and pour a couple tablespoons of water into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the peppers) into a large bowl and stir to combine. Taste filling and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Fill each pepper with filling mixture and place in the baking dish. Cover with foil and cook for about 45 minutes, or until peppers are tender.