Vegan Greek Pasta Salad with crisp cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, kalamata olives, crunchy red onion, and pasta is the perfect easy lunch you can make ahead and enjoy throughout the week.
In recent months I have definitely been eating more plant-based meals and LOVING IT! I also love the “better for you foods” movement that’s been happening. This recipe was inspired by wanting a filling yet healthy lunch. Most of my lunches are quinoa based with veggies, beans, and greens but sometimes we need to switch it up.
Even though I now work from home, this would be the perfect make-ahead lunch to bring to work. I love having a big bowl of this in my fridge, so when noon rolls around I don’t have to worry about prepping anything!
Speaking of prep, this greek pasta salad takes almost no time at all to throw together. Cook your favorite pasta, dice the cucumber, grape tomatoes, olives, and red onion, whisk together the dressing, combine everything, and enjoy!! So simple and completely guilt free. What’s your favorite “better for you” lunch??
Vegan Greek Pasta Salad
1 pound rotini
1 small cucumber, diced
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
1/4 red onion, sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta in boiling water according to package instructions. Drain well then transfer to a large bowl.
2. As the pasta cooks, prepare the dressing by whisking together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
3. Combine cooked pasta, cucumber, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, and red onion in the large bowl. Gently toss dressing with everything until combined.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
Want more lunch ideas?
- Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl with Pomegranate Drizzle
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Kale and Wild Rice
- Sweet Potato and Apple Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Tabbouleh