The Best Allergy-Friendly M&M Cookies are so soft and chewy, perfect for when you or a loved one needs a treat! Allergy-friendly, so they’re perfect for everybody!
Don’t let the use of coconut oil fool you, I wouldn’t call these healthy cookies. I would like to point out that I am a believer of egg replacers, though! In the past, I solely relied on flax eggs. While I love using flax eggs and there’s nothing wrong with them, I simply wanted to try out a new product, Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer. If you can’t find this egg replacer in stores or purchase it from Amazon, then try flax eggs or your favorite substitute.
I loved how the egg replacer worked and can’t wait to try it in other recipes! It’s just potato starch, tapioca flour, baking soda, and psyllium husk fiber. No grains, soy, gluten, or beans. Depending on if you’re replacing an egg white, yolk, or whole egg, you just add varying amounts of water.
Just to keep in real, I know M&M’s are not vegan or dairy-free. But like I stated in my previous Monster Cookies post when it comes to M&M’s, you know what you can tolerate and what you can’t! If you’re lactose intolerant, like me, you may tolerate dark and semi-sweet chocolate just fine. If not or if you’re vegan, don’t worry! There are chocolatey candies out there for you!
The Best Dairy-Free and Egg-Free M&M Cookies
- 1/2 cup dairy-free butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 substituted eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bag dairy-free/vegan M&M's or alternative
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare two baking sheets.
- Using your stand mixer, cream butter, coconut oil, and sugars together.
- Add egg replacer and vanilla extract. Scrape down sides of the bowl, if needed. Add flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix on low until everything is well incorporated.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Gently place a few M&M's or alternate candies into dough balls.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest on baking sheets for at least 5-10 minutes.
Shop My Kitchen