How to make the best homemade pumpkin spice latte. Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free. Enjoy the fall flavors at home!
It's pumpkin spice latte season!!! Since becoming lactose intolerant, I haven't trusted ordering fancy coffee drinks out. Meet Barista Jenna. Just kidding... kinda!
As the cold front has been moving through north texas, I have been indulging in a pumpkin spice latte to perk me up during that afternoon slump. It comes together with 6 ingredients, in just 10 minutes.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
What welcomes you into the fall season more than cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, clove, and pumpkin?!
As you warm everything together on your stove, your kitchen will have the lingering smell that makes it feel as if the steam is hugging you. You all know what I'm talking about, right?
Want more dairy free drink recipes? Try these next:
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or favorite sweetener
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally until warm throughout.
- Transfer to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Enjoy your creamy and foamy latte!
SHOP THE POST