I am just all about the treats coming into this fall season! Pies, crumbles, cookies, and more. Don’t even get me started on comforting casseroles and warming soups! I cannot wait to share all my cold weather favorites with you. Back to the star of this post – These cookies are soft and chewy and seem to never dry out thanks to the magical coconut oil!
When it comes to M&M’s, you know what you can tolerate and what you can’t! If you’re lactose intolerant, like me, you may tolerate dark and semi-sweet chocolate just fine. If not or if you’re vegan, don’t worry! There are chocolatey candies out there for you.
These are fun and elevated chocolate chip cookies, quick and easy enough to bake all season long. What do you add to your monster cookies? I would love to try some with walnuts or pretzels!
Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Monster Cookies
Yields: Approx. 20 cookies
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips and M&M’s
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix together the coconut oil and brown sugar.
3. Continue mixing, adding in the almond milk and vanilla extract.
4. In another bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Combine everything in one bowl, then mix in peanut butter. Gently fold in chocolate chips and M&M’s.
6. Roll into small balls and place onto cookie sheet, press down gently to slightly flatten.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com