Apple Cider Vinaigrette is healthy and homemade, perfect for salads all year long. Simply combine ACV, olive oil, Dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
By now we all know the benefits of apple cider vinegar, but if you don’t or need a refresher to give this post a read and find out my new favorite way to get my intake! It’s not current or breaking news that drinking apple cider vinegar daily comes with many benefits, although I just learned of them fairly recently. Anybody else?
Well, I’ll let you in on a few reasons you should incorporate ACV into your diet.
- Detox your liver and other organs
- Improves heart health
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps maintain healthy alkaline pH levels
- Regulates blood sugar
- Accelerates weight loss
- Can help prevent osteoporosis
- Relieves allergies
- Aids in digestive relief
Sold? I was too!!! What I wasn’t sold on was taking a tablespoon shot of the stuff every day. Instead, I incorporated the vinegar into a salad dressing–as I needed a new tasty way to keep me hooked on a salad for lunches.
How do you incorporate ACV into your diet? Let me know in the comments section!
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until everything is well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
Shop My Kichen