Something I don’t have enough of – noodles!! Why? I couldn’t tell you because I love them! I used to have noodles all the time, on their own, with veggies, or with a protein. This recipe was inspired by an awesome bowl of noodles I had while out to dinner several months ago. It’s savory with a little kick and a whole lot of crunch!
I’m sure any noodles would work great with this recipe but I love rice noodles! Let me know which kind you use and how you like it.
Spicy Garlic Peanut Noodles
1 package noodles of your choice, I recommend rice noodles
1 tablespoon chili oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Optional toppings: Chopped green onion, Sriracha
1. Cook noodles according to directions on package. Once cooked, drain well.
2. Heat chili oil over medium heat in a wok or skillet.
3. Once heated, add garlic and peanuts. Toss to combine, until garlic is fragrant.
4. Add soy sauce and sesame oil, then mix well.
5. To serve, transfer noodles to bowls, top each with garlic peanut mixture, and garnish with chopped green onion and Sriracha.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com