The first time I tried garlic fries was during our honeymoon in Hawaii. Since then, we’ve been hooked! We are true garlic lovers so these fries couldn’t be more perfect for us. They’re the perfect addition to chicken nuggets, burgers, or your favorite entree!
3 baking potatoes, cut into sticks
5 garlic cloves, minced
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line and spray a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Place in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
5. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet and heat garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
6. Once fries are done, remove from oven and toss with garlic.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com