As you may have noticed, I’ve been posting more lifestyle, wedding, and travel related posts lately. Don’t worry, I have more homemade recipes coming your way! If you keep up with my social media posts, you know that I will be Matron of Honor in my best friend’s upcoming wedding. I have two other friends getting married soon and I can’t wait to shower them with gifts too! Read on for my go-to bridal shower gifts.
When browsing for presents, I think about the personality of who I’m giving the gift to. Often times you have to consider the setting you’ll be gifting, as well!
My 2017 Go-To Bridal Shower Gifts
For The Cook: Williams-Sonoma Bride & Groom Cookbook
- This cookbook makes cooking and baking for two fun! You’ll learn how to stock your new kitchen and how to prep for your first holiday feast.
For The Couple: Matching Aprons
- These handmade aprons from ReHemmed Aprons are the perfect gift for the couple who love to BBQ and throw dinner parties.
For The Romantic: AdoreMe Lingerie (1st set for $19.95)
- Treat the bride-to-be with a luxurious lingerie set. Instead of the typical white or baby blue bra and panty set, opt for a romper in her favorite color!
For The Monogram Obsessed: Personalized Tote Bag
- You can never have too many monograms! The bride-to-be will need to update her accessories with the update of her last name.
For The Health Nut: HelloFresh Dinner Delivery Service
- Planning a wedding can be stressful. Even the most health-conscious bride could use a little extra help. A healthy dinner delivery service gives the couple one less detail to plan.
For more unique bridal shower gift ideas check out this infographic by AdoreMe.
Follow AdoreMe on Instagram too!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using the links.