You guys! Have you heard of “nice cream” – don’t feel bad if you haven’t. I recently found out about this delicious treat! It’s so easy to make and you can customize it completely depending on what you’re craving.
Of course basic banana nice cream is great – but sometimes you want that subtle nuttiness from peanut butter or a hint of cinnamon! Give this a try next time you’re craving a cold treat.
Banana Nice Cream
Serving size: 2
1 ripe banana
Mix-in + topping ideas: spoonful of peanut butter, handful of chocolate chips, shake of cinnamon, crumbled cookies
1. Peel banana and cut into small pieces.
2. Place pieces in a freezer bag and freeze for at least 2 hours.
3. Using a food processor, blend the frozen banana pieces.
4. Blend, blend, blend!! First, the banana will look like it’s crumbling, scrape down the sides of the food processor and keep blending. The banana will start to look like mush, scrape down sides again. As you continue to blend the banana will get smoother.
5. Once you notice the banana has completely smoothed out and the mixture is now looking creamy and soft-serve ice cream like, blend for a few more seconds. If you’re adding any mix-ins, blend in now.
6. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until solid.
7. Once solid, enjoy with toppings!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com