Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a great weekend, whether that means relaxing or being adventurous. One of my favorite parts of the weekend is waking up on Saturday or Sunday and baking pancakes–or cinnamon rolls or waffles or some other tasty breakfast! These pancakes are absolutely delish, vegan, and easy to make, even before your first cup of coffee.
Step one, begin brewing your coffee! That’s important haha. Grab your flat top pan, mixing bowl, and spatula. Now you’re ready to start mixing and baking. You’ll be eating fluffy pancakes and sipping on hot coffee in no time!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup soy milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Heat a nonstick griddle or pan over medium heat.
2. In a medium to large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Fold in the soy milk and vegetable oil. Mix until smooth. (If adding dairy-free chocolate chips, add in just before you finish mixing out all the lumps and bumps.)
4. Once your griddle or pan is ready, spoon a 1/4 cup of the batter onto it.
5. Be patient while it cooks, when you start to see bubbles in the middle of the pancake and/or the edges look stiff – carefully flip.
6. Let cook on other side then place on a plate.
7. Repeat until the batter is gone.
8. Serve with dairy-free butter, syrup, powdered sugar, or all three!!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com