If you’re searching for quick and easy comfort food, here ya go!! Perfect for a weekend afternoon… Or really any afternoon hah!
Dairy-Free Cheese and Spinach Quesadilla
2 corn tortillas
Butter of your choosing
Favorite dairy-free cheese
1. Warm skillet on medium heat.
2. Butter one side of each tortilla.
3. Once skillet is warm, place one tortilla butter side down.
4. Top tortilla with dairy-free cheese, onion, spinach, and any spices you want! (I used crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper.)
5. Place second tortilla on top, butter side up. Let cook until desired crispness on the bottom, then flip.
6. Continue to let cook until desired doneness, then plate. Serve with salsa on the side.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com