Dairy-Free Cheese and Spinach Quesadilla is the ultimate easy comfort food. Perfect for a weekend afternoon, or really anytime!
Dairy-Free Cheese and Spinach Quesadilla
2 corn tortillas
Butter of your choosing
Favorite dairy-free cheese
1. Warm skillet on medium heat.
2. Butter one side of each tortilla.
3. Once skillet is warm, place one tortilla butter side down.
4. Top tortilla with dairy-free cheese, onion, spinach, and any spices you want! (I used crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper.)
5. Place second tortilla on top, butter side up. Let cook until desired crispness on the bottom, then flip.
6. Continue to let cook until desired doneness, then plate. Serve with salsa on the side.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!