Searching for that guilt-free and filling snack? Here ya go!! These little roasted chickpeas are flavorful and so easy to make.
1 can (15 oz) of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3/4 teaspoon paprika
3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Coarse sea salt
Fresh black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Dry the chickpeas on a paper towel and spread them on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with oil and garlic, toss everything well to coat the chickpea.
4. Spread evenly on the baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pan every few minutes to cook the chickpeas evenly.
5. While the chickpeas are roasting, prepare a plate with paper towels.
6. Once the chickpeas have cooked, transfer them onto the paper towels.
7. While still warm toss with paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com