Here’s how to roast flavorful chickpeas for a guilt-free and filling snack or salad topping. Grab a can of chickpeas and some spices, you’re ready to go!
1 can (15 oz) of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3/4 teaspoon paprika
3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Coarse sea salt
Fresh black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Dry the chickpeas on a paper towel and spread them on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with oil and garlic, toss everything well to coat the chickpea.
4. Spread evenly on the baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pan every few minutes to cook the chickpeas evenly.
5. While the chickpeas are roasting, prepare a plate with paper towels.
6. Once the chickpeas have cooked, transfer them onto the paper towels.
7. While still warm toss with paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!