We love stir-fry. Sometimes we mix it up between chicken or beef, but since this is one of Zack’s favorite meals he insists we include meat. Omit the meat and this recipe is easily vegetarian! I love breaking out the wok, so it’s a win-win when we make this fun dish. Keep this recipe handy and have yourself a stir-fryday this week!
Note: We’re using chicken, but this can easily be made vegetarian by taking out the meat!
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 cup white rice
3 tablespoon cooking oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 box pre-sliced/washed mushrooms
1 bag of stir-fry veggies (broccoli, carrots, snow peas)
1. Using your rice cooker, cook white rice according to the directions.
2. Heat oil in a wok on the stove and add mushrooms.
3. Once mushrooms are cooked, add in chicken.
4. Stir in the veggies and garlic once chicken is cooked.
5. Pour in soy sauce and sesame seeds to your heart’s desire.
6. Cover wok for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve immediately, top with sriracha.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com