Zoodles and Homemade Meatballs use zucchini in place of pasta and homemade dairy-free and egg-free meatballs. Smothered in marinara sauce, this makes the perfect healthy dinner.
Zucchini noodles and meatballs make for the ultimate weeknight dinner!
If you have yet to try zoodles, now yours chance! Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Homemade Meatballs
Not only are these meatballs non-dairy, eggless, they're also gluten-free! Here's what you need:
- Ground beef (or turkey or chicken)
- Worcestershire sauce (optional!)
- Italian seasoning
Want more dairy-free dinner ideas? Check out these recipes next:
- Zucchini Noodles with Italian Sausage
- Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Cottage Pie
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy (breakfast for dinner)
- WW Friendly Loaded Burger Bowl
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Marinara
I hope you add my zoodles with meatballs to your weekly dinner rotation. If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram!
Zoodles and Homemade Meatballs
- 3 medium zucchini
- 6 cooked meatballs
- ½ jar marinara sauce
- Salt, pepper, crushed red pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, heat up meatballs and marinara sauce.
- While the meatballs and sauce heat, form zoodles using your spiralizer. Once formed, pat down your zoodles using a paper towel. This helps to remove some moisture.
- Place zoodles in a skillet, add salt and pepper to taste. If you choose to, toss in some crushed red pepper flakes now too. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in meatballs and marinara. Serve and enjoy!