One Pot Creamy Red Lentil Pasta combines diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, and seasoning into a filling and nourishing bowl.
WOW! You guys seriously have to try this recipe... It's:
I made a box of lentil and quinoa super-grain pasta and it lasted me 4 lunches! It would be great for dinner too. What I love most about this recipe is that it's so creamy, without any dairy! Even my husband noticed how creamy the pasta was.
The first time I made this, I used more broth than the second time. Both times were delicious, so if you want a more soupy dish add a splash more of broth. I've also tried this with different types of red lentil pasta noodles, so don't be afraid to experiment!
One Pot Creamy Red Lentil Pasta
- 12 ounces red lentil pasta
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of fresh basil chopped
- Combine everything together in a large pot, except for the basil. Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to let simmer.
- Cook covered for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally then put the lid back on. Once cooked and creamy, remove from heat. Serve immediately topped with chopped basil, crushed red pepper, and nutritional yeast. Enjoy!