If you like frolicking through vineyards and sipping on wine, Fredericksburg, Texas is the place for you!
Here's an overview of my Fredericksburg & San Antonio Bachelorette Party.
Located just outside of San Antonio, it makes the perfect spot for a weekend getaway or bachelorette party.
I was born in northern California and go back often to visit. When I was younger I remember having brunch with my family and a huge bridal party walking in before their limo picked them up to drink their way through wine country.
In that moment, I knew I had to do the same when my big day came around! Fast forward to reality, all my bridesmaids live in different cities in Texas so flying out to California for a weekend getaway wasn't exactly in our cards.
I had heard of the hill country wineries outside of Austin and San Antonio but never made my way over there. Since my bridal party all had connections to SA, it just made sense to book a bachelorette weekend!
We started the weekend off by hitting my maid of honor's favorite bars on Friday night then waking up early on Saturday to check in to our hotel downtown before the wine tour bus was scheduled to pick us up.
We had the bus to ourselves and the tour guide was extremely nice and funny!
Wine Tasting Bachelorette Party
- I loved the vibes of Barons Creek and their wines did not disappoint.
- Fiesta had some very sweet wines and a great rosé.
- Pontotoc was our last stop and had a great outdoor area. Their sangria is possibly one of the best drinks I have ever had!
After drinking wine all day, we got back on our bus and headed to downtown San Antonio. We had a table reserved for us at Howl at the Moon, so we freshened up and headed down there.
More Travel Guides:
- Sparkling Wine Tasting Through Napa
- Black Glass Tasting at Matanzas Creek
- Wine and Food Pairing at Kendall Jackson
- Mini Guide to Mendocino
- Wine Tasting in Downtown Healdsburg
- Must Visit: Texas Tulips
- Washington DC In One Day
- Whitewater Rafting in Oregon
- Quick Trip to Yosemite
Where are you going for your bachelorette party? Let me know in the comments below!