Healthy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bites are dairy-free and egg-free. With just 6 ingredients, this recipe comes together in under 30 minutes.
Zack and I received a Nutribullet as a wedding gift a couple months back. It’s great for making yummy smoothies for breakfast or lunch! Apparently, you can even make your own salsa too? I need to try that out…
Anyway, we’ve been buying lots of fruit to put into our drinks but sometimes the bananas start to brown before we have a chance to use them. Naturally, I looked online to get some ideas of what to do with them.
No fear!! Mash them up and make cookies… Err bites. These aren’t quite cookies, more like bites or balls. But close enough!
Healthy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bites
Makes approx. 18 bites
3 ripe bananas
2½ cups oats
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1/4 cup honey
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking sheet and spray with nonstick.
3. Mash the bananas in a bowl.
4. Add the oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, and salt. Stir until combined.
5. Form balls with the dough and place on lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
7. Remove from oven, let cool, enjoy!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!